A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Seminario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Seminario is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seminario
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seminario Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seminario graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seminario has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Rodolfo Seminario MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oscar R. Seminario practice?
- Dr. Oscar Seminario has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Seminario practices General Practice near Delano, CA.
See Delano General Practitioners.