A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Seminario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Seminario is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seminario graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seminario has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Rodolfo Seminario MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oscar R. Seminario practice?
- Dr. Oscar Seminario has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Seminario practices General Practice near Delano, CA.
See Delano General Practitioners.