A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Seminario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Seminario is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seminario graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seminario has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seminario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans