A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Signori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Signori, Oncology/Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Signori, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Signori graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Signori has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Signori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar R. Signori practice?
Dr. Oscar Signori practices Medical Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Oncologists.