A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Signori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Signori, Oncology/Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Signori, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Signori graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Signori has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Raul Signori MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar R. Signori practice?
- Dr. Oscar Signori has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Signori practices Medical Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Oncologists.