A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. OSCAR STOKES:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. OSCAR STOKES, Pain Management/Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. OSCAR STOKES, MD, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. STOKES graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. STOKES has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. OSCAR JAMESON STOKES MD and MS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. OSCAR J. STOKES practice?
- Dr. OSCAR STOKES has 2 office locations.
Dr. OSCAR STOKES practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Anesthesiologists and Roswell Pain Management Doctors.