A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Streeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Streeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Streeter, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeter graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Streeter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar E Streeter MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Streeter practice?
- Dr. Oscar Streeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Streeter practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiation Oncologists.