A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Urrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Urrea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrea
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urrea Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Urrea, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrea graduated from Faculty Of Medicine, University Of Caldas.
Dr. Urrea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Urrea MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Urrea practice?
- Dr. Oscar Urrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Urrea practices Psychiatry near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Psychiatrists.