Learn more about Dr. Oscar Urrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Urrea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrea
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Urrea Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Urrea, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrea graduated from Faculty Of Medicine, University Of Caldas.
Dr. Urrea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Urrea MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Urrea practice?
- Dr. Oscar Urrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Urrea practices Psychiatry near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Psychiatrists.