A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar West is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar West, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Deland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Dermott West FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oscar D. West practice?
- Dr. Oscar West has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar West practices Cardiovascular Disease near Deland, FL.
See Deland Cardiologists.