Learn more about Dr. Oscar West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar West is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar West, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Deland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Dermott West FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oscar D. West practice?
- Dr. Oscar West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar West practices Cardiovascular Disease near Deland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL.
See Deland Cardiologists.