A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Wille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Wille is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Wille, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wille graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wille has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Clayton Wille MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Wille practice?
- Dr. Oscar Wille has 9 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Wille practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.