A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osehotue Okojie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osehotue Okojie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okojie
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Okojie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osehotue Okojie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okojie graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Okojie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osehotue Oseineme Okojie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osehotue O. Okojie practice?
- Dr. Osehotue Okojie has 1 office location.
Dr. Osehotue Okojie practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.