A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osehotue Okojie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osehotue Okojie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osehotue Okojie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okojie graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Okojie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osehotue Oseineme Okojie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osehotue O. Okojie practice?
- Dr. Osehotue Okojie has 1 office location.
Dr. Osehotue Okojie practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.