A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osei Owusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osei Owusu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owusu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owusu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osei Owusu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owusu graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Owusu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osei T Owusu MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Osei T. Owusu practice?
- Dr. Osei Owusu has 1 office location.
Dr. Osei Owusu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Internists and Findlay Oncologists.