A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osei Owusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osei Owusu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osei Owusu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owusu graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Owusu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osei T Owusu MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Osei T. Owusu practice?
- Dr. Osei Owusu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Osei Owusu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Findlay, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Findlay Internists and Findlay Oncologists.