A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osemwegie Emovon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osemwegie Emovon, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emovon graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Emovon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osemwegie Emovon MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Osemwegie Emovon practice?
- Dr. Osemwegie Emovon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Osemwegie Emovon practices Nephrology near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Nephrologists.