A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osemwegie Emovon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osemwegie Emovon, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emovon graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Emovon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Roper Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emovon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Osemwegie Emovon practice?
Dr. Osemwegie Emovon practices Nephrology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Moncks Corner, SC.
See Charleston Nephrologists.