A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oshin Bojalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oshin Bojalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oshin Bojalian, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bojalian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bojalian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oshin Bojalian MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Oshin Bojalian practice?
- Dr. Oshin Bojalian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oshin Bojalian practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Dermatologists and Glendale Pathologists.