A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osiris Rivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osiris Rivas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Rivas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Park Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
- Summit Park Hospital-Rockland County Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osiris Homero Rivas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Osiris H. Rivas practice?
- Dr. Osiris Rivas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Osiris Rivas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Wappingers Falls, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Child Psychiatrists.