A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osita Okpalaoka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osita Okpalaoka, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okpalaoka graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Okpalaoka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
- Mt Carmel East Hosp, Columbus, Oh
- Hardin Memorial Hospital, Kenton, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osita Okpalaoka BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osita Okpalaoka practice?
- Dr. Osita Okpalaoka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Osita Okpalaoka practices Internal Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Chillicothe Internists.