Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osita Okpalaoka
Dr. Osita Okpalaoka, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pickerington, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Lima, OH (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Okpalaoka is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe, Mt Carmel East Hosp, Columbus, Oh and Hardin Memorial Hospital, Kenton, Oh. He speaks English.
Dr. Osita Okpalaoka has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Osita Okpalaoka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pickerington, OH.
Dr. Larry Buchanan
Pickerington, OH 2.73 mi
Dr. Emmanuel Chukwunyere
Reynoldsburg, OH 3.07 mi
Dr. Susan Borchers
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Pickerington, OH 3.30 mi27