A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ositadinma Opara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ositadinma Opara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Opara graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Opara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Opara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ositadinma O. Opara practice?
Dr. Ositadinma Opara practices Internal Medicine near Dumas, TX.
See Dumas Internists.