A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Oskar Gaweda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oskar Gaweda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gaweda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oskar Gaweda MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Oskar Gaweda practice?
- Dr. Oskar Gaweda has 1 office location.
Dr. Oskar Gaweda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.