inactive

Oskar Weg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 10th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Weg fully informs you of your condition and is receptive to answering question regarding the patient's concerns. He show compassion to his patients and fully understands that a patient's visit may be a stressful event.

September 12th, 2013
A great doc!
Dr. Weg has helped me with a knee problem. He knew exactly the problem even before X-rays and MRI. Throughout the entire process, he was easy to speak with and made sure I understood everything. His personable approach made it easy to ask questions and find out more about my procedures.

February 10th, 2012
not recommended
came to him with non-surgical problems of arm and he wants me to sign on during first appointment for a knee arthroscopy surgery he said i need. he didnt want to address my main problem that was hurting me - the arm. instead only the knee procedure even tho my knee did not hurt. not appropriate.

November 9th, 2011
We only saw Dr. Weg for our 2 children when they were in high school, and got some sport issues (broken toe, sprained ankle). I would not dare judge the medical skills of a doctor (too subjective for non medical people like myself). However, it worked very well when we saw him in several instances. You get the feeling of interacting with a knowledgeable doctor who can explain the issue to a grown-up, and to teenagers as well, even if our teenagers were eager to disregard any medical advice so as to restart physical activities too early for their good.The doctor spends enough time to answer our questions and is pleasant.

October 10th, 2010
Extraordinary and talented orthopedic surgeon. My knee arthroscopy was nearly painfree and I am back to my tennis and golf in full comfort

May 26th, 2009
Warm & Knowledgable
Dr. Weg is very warm, putting a patient at ease with both his engaging persona and obvious knowledge and intelligence. His immediate diagnosis was confirmed with an MRI and a solution was determined the the problem. His office staff handle all insurance issues but can be a bit pushy. Also, timing of appointments appears to be haphazard as I arrived just before 1pm for my 1pm appointment and found there were 5 other people waiting - all apparently with the same appointment time. With the exception of this snafu, his office was very professional.