Internist

wonderful office show details wonderful office
by Laura on Aug 11th, 2015

I love Doctor Carrim, I was in need of a new doctor on very short notice. I found and made an appointment with Dr. Carrim's office based upon the ability to make short notice appointments through zoc doc and could not have been more pleased. The secretary is lovely and I waited about 5-10 minutes which has gone on to be true every visit I have had since. The doctor and staff are extremely friendly and the small office makes it seem family like. They have gone out of their way to help me including asking after personal and life events a month or so after initially learning of them. I can not recommend him highly enough.

Receptionist is Rude show details Receptionist is Rude
Mar 31st, 2015

Receptionist is rude and disrespectful felt as if she labels patients as they come in. She should not be their calling people and giving results as a non licensed medical professional. I felt as if my privacy/ hippa rights was broken by her calling to give results shame on them for allowing that

very unhelpfull show details very unhelpfull
Jul 25th, 2013

He just hurt me and worsened my condition, spent about 3 minutes with me, not worth 80 dollers.

Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Carrim was very rude and did not listen to my concerns. He was very dismissive and couldn't have spent more than 5 minutes with me. It is no wonder he is looking for new patients.

Wonderful Family Physician show details Wonderful Family Physician
by Bruce Sadler on Sep 22nd, 2008

Dr. Carrim is knowledgeable. I recommend him highly.