A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osnat Geifman-Holtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osnat Geifman-Holtzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osnat Geifman-Holtzman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Geifman-Holtzman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Geifman-Holtzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osnat Geifman-Holtzman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osnat Geifman-Holtzman practice?
- Dr. Osnat Geifman-Holtzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Osnat Geifman-Holtzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.