inactive

Osnat Geifman-Holtzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 21st, 2016
Excellent for high-risk pregnancy and for genetics problems
All I can say that I have never seen a doctor like this so personable and at the same time could make the diagnosis and take care of me in most personal not like a doctor only but like a mother and caring individual. Highly Recommend her to care for any pregnant woman.

July 23rd, 2016
Best Pregnancy Care
IF you have a complicated pregnancy or if you are in need for prenatal diagnosis or need a second opinion of a diagnosis that was given to you elsewhere (such as my case) - you must go to see Dr Geifman-Holtzman. Not only that she made the correct diagnosis in my case but helped me to decide about the management of my pregnancy and made me feel most comfortable with the decision. I continued my prenatal care with her at the Philadelphia Pregnancy Center and it was amazing experience for me and my husband. We now have a healthy baby. You must go and meet her if you have low risk pregnancy or high risk - this is the best place to be.

January 31st, 2015
Philadelphia Pregnancy Center/Dr Geifman
Coming to this office is so comfortable, makes you feel like coming home and not to a doctor's office that deals with pregnancy complications. The staff was nice and professional and the doctor is kind and excellent. Although we had a complicated problem, she reassured us and made sure we felt safe. My wife will not go to see anyone else so much trust. If you have any pregnancy problem or for ultrasound - I highly recommend Dr Geifman.

September 24th, 2014
Care of an old mother to be
Let me first say that I have never waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. I am a woman who has decided to try for my first pregnancy at 37 . according to my doctors this means that I am at higher risks for complications, but Dr. Holtzman made sure that I felt as secure with my pregnancy as I do with myself. I was offered all of the genetic tests, I never felt pressured and always had choices! thats important to me because I like to have control in my care. the staff have became good friends of mine, and ive even brang my bundle of joy back to see them. I am definitely coming back for care with pregnancy #2!

April 10th, 2014
Great care
I was diagnosed with Gestational diabetes among other things complicating my pregnancy, I was sent to Dr. Holtzman for MFM and Genetics, From day one I was scared to death that this pregnancy would go terribly wrong, Dr. Holtzman made me feel at ease right away, I had to come in every week for follow ups because of risk of delivering early, I had a 40 dollar copay, that she only collected once a month. I was monitored very closely until I delivered. I received the most incredible ultrasound images including 3d pictures that I have added to my baby book :) I had an overall pleasant experience.

January 16th, 2014
Incredible baby bonding
I Visited Dr. Geifman-Holtzman in her Philadelphia office in Chinatown. The accommodated me right away, My pregnancy was high risk with a bunch of complications, My OB sent me to her with a reassuring reference. When I got there the staff was incredibly nice, they even helped me sort out my insurance problems. When I got called back the tech was so nice, she spoke to me throughout the ultrasound and helped me understand what I was looking at. I even received some awesome 3d pictures of my son. Dr. Geifman made sure that I was taken care of with frequent follow ups, monitoring my diabetes journal, and NST every week. I even received personal calls from the doctor asking me how I was Feeling. I wish I had known about her facility with my first pregnancy, I would recommend anyone who wants personalized care and not just to be treated as another patient to see Dr. Geifman and her staff.

October 12th, 2013
Avoid her at all cost.....
My wife's OB sent us to her for our 4th child. First impressions when you enter her center city office unorganized, tacky. They had handwritten prices for ultrasounds even heard the receptionist tell one young lady "after you get the ultrasound for an additional $150.00 you can see the doctor......There are at least 2 ultrasound techs one has no clue and the other one is an addict or a recovering addict who at one point started talking about whats wrong with our unborn child during the ultrasound... dr Geifman she started by saying there might be something wrong with our child she came up with this diagnosis while we were out of the office so we had to come back in for another appointment(we had insurance with a $50.00 co-pay). Next appointment she says my daughters head is to small now my wife is freaking out dr Geifman wants us to come in every week until birth I was totally against it because i knew it was a sham but she got in my wifes head finally I told her she was full of it.. So soon after my wife had a false alarm while in the hospital the attending DOCTOR did an ultrasound my asked hows the baby's head he said "what are you talking about there is nothing wrong with your child's head". Her receptionist are horrible and rude. Being fair this is all at the center city office but dr Geifman is crook and shouldn't have a medical license.. BTW Thats my real name not going to hide everthing I said is true.....

September 30th, 2012
She was a covering doctor while I was in the hospital experiencing a miscarriage. She didn't take the time to read my file, didn't know the history therefore when she saw me she made comments that were insensitive and unsubstantiated. She was late and when she arrived was cold and rude. I complained to the hospital about her mannerisms.