Dr. Ossama Al-Mefty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ossama Al-Mefty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2016

THE BEST HE SAVED MY LIFE

June 21st, 2015

The Greatest!

Dr. Ossama Al-Mefty is an amazing doctor. If you are needing a skull based surgery then this is the only surgeon you should even consider. He is world renowned for his work and his contributions to the neuro surgery world. My wife underwent a 2 day surgery for a petroclival meningioma. I can't begin to express how thankful I am that we were able to find Dr. Al-Mefty! I hope this helps and reassures you that if you choose to see Dr. Al-Mefty you will be in the best hands possible.

September 12th, 2011

Saved my life

Dr. Al-Mefty saved my life. When other doctors didn't know what to do, Dr. Al-Mefty operated on me and removed my tumor. He is very good at what he does, very personable, on top of everything. My surgery was a great success and my health is great now.

February 20th, 2011

When you are sent to Dr Al-Mefty, it's because you have a problem that the other doctors don't want to touch. This is a man who gives each patient the time they need and deserve. He is one of the best in the world at what he does and Arkansas is lucky to have him.

March 9th, 2010

We traveled 61/2 hours too see Dr Al-Mefty since we found out that our son had a brain stem tumor, Dr, Al-Mefty, did 18hr surgery the first time and twelve hours the second surgery since it was a complicated tumor. We went home both visits in 5 days.My son has no deficits, and is currently working till we do back surgery.I can never thank him and Dr. Dunn for giving my son a chance too live .Their bedside manner and caring go far and above my expectations since my son has had many surgeries in his young life with this one being life threating. The office staff always assisted me in getting what ever I needed. THANK YOU

December 3rd, 2008

Dr. Al-Mefty operated on me in 2000 for a brain tumor and I've been symptom free for 8 years. He did such a good job and had a great bedside manner. I thank him and the Good Lord for helping me. I am so thankful that I was sent to him. I'm not sure the same outcome would have happened if I had gone to someone else.

October 31st, 2016