A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ossama Al-Taher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Dr. Al-Taher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ossama M Al-Taher MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ossama M. Al-Taher practice?
- Dr. Ossama Al-Taher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ossama Al-Taher practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Philadelphia Internists.