Pulmonologist (lungs)

2.5

May 8th, 2016

Dr. Ikladios represents extremely bad value for money.

Mar 21st, 2016

Dr. Ikladios keeps you waiting for a long, long time. In my situation, for hours. And what for, but a completely worthless diagnosis.

Dec 28th, 2015

He's never there when you need him. I don't believe he knows what he is talking about.

Nov 14th, 2015

He gives you false hope not based on science. That is why I wouldn't trust this doctor's diagnosis even as far as you could throw a wet mattress up a spiral staircase. This site awards stars. The opposite of a star is a black hole. If I could, I would award this doctor five black holes.

Rotten Doctor show details Rotten Doctor
Nov 7th, 2015

It is disappointing that I have to give this person even one star. I suppose the opposite of a star, in astronomy, would be a black hole. In that case, I would award him 5 black holes. Your hopes and good health disappear forever under his care.

diana rodrigues..office mgr. show details diana rodrigues..office mgr.
Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Ikladios was one of the most finest doctors ive ever worked for. He was the most careing, knowledgeable, courteous, understanding, professional,etc. and so much more.

Nancy Tylicke RN show details Nancy Tylicke RN
by Nancy Tylicke, RN & Patient on Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Ikladios is one of the finest doctors, I have ever met. He has saved my life twice, and is always there when needed. Dr. I, is a very knowledgeable person, and has a wonderful bedside manner. Most importantly, he returns phone calls promptly and courteously.DR IKLADIOS YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!