Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ossama Lashin
Dr. Ossama Lashin, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Lorain, OH. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lashin is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, Cleveland Clinic and CCHS Cleveland Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Ossama Lashin has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ossama Lashin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.
Dr. Angelo Barile
Lorain, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Feyrouz Al Ashkar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Lorain, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Soo Hyun Kim
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lorain, OH 0 mi11