Dr. Ossama Lashin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 30th, 2015
This was the rudest, most arrogant and the worst bedside manner Doctor I've ever encountered. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!

November 5th, 2015
Very rude and condescending "Doctor".

June 25th, 2015
Unkind
After reading the reviews of other patients, I wanted to add mine. I totally agree with their assessments of this doctor. I have also left there in tears twice. When you aren't feeling well, the last thing you need is a flippant doctor who laughs at your questions. I can't believe the clinic keeps him there.

April 14th, 2015
Doctor Lashin was rude, condescending, had little to no answers!! I was referred to him from another Endocrinologist 4 hours away, and I have been unable to work for the past 5 months!! I had a 2 brain MRI's and the last one showed abnormal pituitary tumor growth. He disagreed, and after 5 min., sent me home. 4 hours back home to follow-up with referring Doctor. HORRIBLE, what a shame he is at the CLEVELAND CLINIC!!! Help!!

April 14th, 2015
Terrible. Just terrible.

April 1st, 2015
Absolutely NO. Horrible experience. Left office in tears. Made me feel like I was dumb. Did not tolerate me asking questions as to my thyroid condition. Bedside manner horrible. Only cared about my bloodwork numbers and not my symptoms. Rude tone. Will not EVER go back to this physician. Suggested I had a "fat gene' in my family as explanation for my recent weight gain.

October 1st, 2014
Will not see this doctor again.
I would not go back to this doctor. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's for 6 years, saw a top rated Endocrinologist in another state who has always worked closely with me to keep me feeling well. I've had bloodwork done every 4-6 months to stay well. I've felt tired and worn down for a month, and visited Dr. Lashin to see what's up. After his staff took an extensive history and documented symptoms, Dr. Lashin finally came in and obviously did not look at my chart. When he spoke, he was short and abrupt, and spoke to me as if he did not understand why I thought my thyroid could be the culprit. He (literally) laughed when I told him what medications my previous doctor had me on and told me this was "not allowed." (My previous doctor taught at a top medical University in addition to practicing medicine.) He had still not pulled up my chart, looked at what the staff had documented, cut me off when I spoke. Ordered labwork to test my tsh, t3, t4 and vitamin D--while also explaining that "anything" could be causing my fatigue (did not refer to any of my other symptoms) and did not test anything else that could be causing them (i.e., cbc, any other vitamin deficiencies, etc.) I got the sense that no matter what I said or any logic I presented, he was going to disagree and had to be "right." I'm not a doctor but I know my body and my medical history. He was reluctant to listen to a new patient and get to know me. His bedside manner was borderline offensive. On my follow-up paper, he instructed me to follow up in ONE YEAR (to manage an autoimmune disease.) In addition, he told me my lab results should be available the following day (Friday) and if not, he would call me Monday. He has still not called me almost a week later. I saw my results on the electronic chart so I'm not concerned, and won't be seeing him again. I would stay clear. I wish I would have read a review before scheduling an appointment. But I see now why it was possible to get a last minute appointment with him.