Dr. Ossama Lashin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ossama Lashin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ossama Lashin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 3rd, 2017

COLD Doctor, do not go see him unless you want to be talked down to!! His staff was very nice, wish they could find someone else to work for!

Never even asked about my medical history or what was currently going on with me. Talked down to me and even dismissed my Doctor like she had no idea what she was talking about. When he entered the room he did not introduce himself or ask my name. When I tried to explain the reason I was there he said "I am going to have to show you aren't I" the reason my doctor and I were wrong and wasting his time. Did not do an exam at all. He did however after I said for the four time that it felt like something was in my throat, stuck and making it hard to breath, he came over and PUSHED on my throat and said this is where it would hurt! Which is did hurt and made me gag. He was to busy letting me know I was wasting his time. WORST Doctor I have EVER been to. Rude and seems to enjoy talking down to people. Doesn't take the time to hear what the patient has to say. I will never go back to see this doctor again, I would sooner drive 50 miles to see someone else that cares!

December 1st, 2015

This was the rudest, most arrogant and the worst bedside manner Doctor I've ever encountered. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!

November 5th, 2015

Very rude and condescending "Doctor".

June 25th, 2015

Unkind

After reading the reviews of other patients, I wanted to add mine. I totally agree with their assessments of this doctor. I have also left there in tears twice. When you aren't feeling well, the last thing you need is a flippant doctor who laughs at your questions. I can't believe the clinic keeps him there.

April 14th, 2015

Doctor Lashin was rude, condescending, had little to no answers!! I was referred to him from another Endocrinologist 4 hours away, and I have been unable to work for the past 5 months!! I had a 2 brain MRI's and the last one showed abnormal pituitary tumor growth. He disagreed, and after 5 min., sent me home. 4 hours back home to follow-up with referring Doctor. HORRIBLE, what a shame he is at the CLEVELAND CLINIC!!! Help!!

April 14th, 2015

Terrible. Just terrible.

April 1st, 2015

Absolutely NO. Horrible experience. Left office in tears. Made me feel like I was dumb. Did not tolerate me asking questions as to my thyroid condition. Bedside manner horrible. Only cared about my bloodwork numbers and not my symptoms. Rude tone. Will not EVER go back to this physician. Suggested I had a "fat gene' in my family as explanation for my recent weight gain.

October 1st, 2014

Will not see this doctor again.

I would not go back to this doctor. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's for 6 years, saw a top rated Endocrinologist in another state who has always worked closely with me to keep me feeling well. I've had bloodwork done every 4-6 months to stay well. I've felt tired and worn down for a month, and visited Dr. Lashin to see what's up. After his staff took an extensive history and documented symptoms, Dr. Lashin finally came in and obviously did not look at my chart. When he spoke, he was short and abrupt, and spoke to me as if he did not understand why I thought my thyroid could be the culprit. He (literally) laughed when I told him what medications my previous doctor had me on and told me this was "not allowed." (My previous doctor taught at a top medical University in addition to practicing medicine.) He had still not pulled up my chart, looked at what the staff had documented, cut me off when I spoke. Ordered labwork to test my tsh, t3, t4 and vitamin D--while also explaining that "anything" could be causing my fatigue (did not refer to any of my other symptoms) and did not test anything else that could be causing them (i.e., cbc, any other vitamin deficiencies, etc.) I got the sense that no matter what I said or any logic I presented, he was going to disagree and had to be "right." I'm not a doctor but I know my body and my medical history. He was reluctant to listen to a new patient and get to know me. His bedside manner was borderline offensive. On my follow-up paper, he instructed me to follow up in ONE YEAR (to manage an autoimmune disease.) In addition, he told me my lab results should be available the following day (Friday) and if not, he would call me Monday. He has still not called me almost a week later. I saw my results on the electronic chart so I'm not concerned, and won't be seeing him again. I would stay clear. I wish I would have read a review before scheduling an appointment. But I see now why it was possible to get a last minute appointment with him.

January 19th, 2016