Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ossama Samuel
Dr. Ossama Samuel, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Samuel is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Samuel has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ossama Samuel has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ossama Samuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Pablo Navarro
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Nicholas Papapietro
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Samuel Hanon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi15