A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ossama Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ossama Samuel, Cardiologist, Physician, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ossama Samuel, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ossama R. Samuel practice?
Dr. Ossama Samuel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.