A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ossama Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ossama Samuel, Cardiologist, Physician, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Samuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ossama Samuel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ossama R Samuel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ossama R. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Ossama Samuel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ossama Samuel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.