A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ossama Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ossama Samuel, Cardiologist, Physician, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuel
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Samuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ossama Samuel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ossama R Samuel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ossama R. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Ossama Samuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ossama Samuel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.