A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osterman Cotes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osterman Cotes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osterman Cotes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotes graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osterman Cotes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Osterman Cotes practice?
- Dr. Osterman Cotes has 1 office location.
Dr. Osterman Cotes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.