inactive

Osvaldo A Brusco Jr MD Patient Reviews

2.9

October 15th, 2016
Rude
He is by the far the rudest and most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. I contemplated leaving during the appointment because he was so demeaning and condescending. I would not recommend him to anyone, ever.

January 3rd, 2016
He's the absolute best
If you need a doctor with these specialties, HE'S THE ONLY ONE TO SEE... ABSOLUTELY!!!!🤗

September 4th, 2015
This "doctor" and his staff are rude, unprofessional and scream to patients. He has always been excessively late and does not seem the least bit concerned about it. If I complain, he gets defensive, as though The wait is typically at least 2 hours or more . Save yourself the pain and grief , your medical problem well get worse with him.

June 26th, 2014
dissatisfied
I need to switch doctors its like he's there for the money.. his staff is very rude. when you call they don't even give you a chance talk or get half your word in before putting you on hold.

October 1st, 2013
Thought I was the only person he spoke rudely to
I found this doctor through the yellow pages. His advertisement stated that he treated the Thyroid. When I had the appointment with him, he rudely asked me why I would come to see him for my thyroid. Then proceeded to ask me why I would be on medication for chloresterol, (also in a rude voice). I didn't prescribe myself the medication but he acted like I was stupid for being on the medication. I was happy to get out of his office and mad I wasted a $50 copay for nothing.

May 14th, 2013
Beware thyroid patients!
I don't recommend Dr.Brusco for Thyroid patients. He's supposed be a specialized Endocrinologist. I have been going to him for 2 years now and every visit Is the same. You wait longer to see him (1 1/2 hr. In lobby & 1 1/2 hr. In waiting room) than the actual Dr. - patient visit (5-10 minutes tops). He doesn't care about his patients & symptoms. He wants to do all the talking rather then listen to the patients needs. It's time to fire him and search for a qualified Endocrinologist who actually knows how to treat and dose their patients!

September 21st, 2011
do not go to him
He was very rude and treated me badly as if I was wasting his time. did not like me asking him questions. I would not advise people to see him and in fact have told people who asked, not to go to him for medical care. Treats women badly and I was later told by my healthcare doctor that if he/she had known I was going to see him (dr. brusco)he/she would of told me not to go to him.I found out the hard way. He is the worst doctor I have ever been to.

August 11th, 2011
Make sure you have all Day to wait
I have been going to this Doctor for a few months now. Every appt I wait an Hour in the waiting room. In one appt the staff asked me what I was doing there an hr after waiting. The second appt they lost my Pt. file. They then take you to the back and leave you waiting there for another Hour. The doctor walks in with a pompous attitude. He told my Wife not to help me at all with my diabetes. Doesn't listen to me at all. I have to repeat myself several times. When I told him I was feeling pain from the insulin Pen he stated that none of his other patients say anything. Made me feel like a number instead of an individual. It is very frustrating with this doctor. I would not recommend him to anyone.