Dr. Osvaldo Fajardo MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Plano, TX

3.2

October 26th, 2016
We have visited Dr. Fajardo 6 times. He is very professional and he provides a quick, thorough explanation on your health issues. His staff is very friendly and always helpful.

February 9th, 2016
I had to have a scope done, also another procedure I needed to schedule. The person I needed to schedule with and I were playing phone tag for a couple of weeks. I had my scope during that time. When I was to have the scope done, I got a migraine just before they started. They gave me meds twice in my IV to get rid of the migraine which didnt help. Dr Fahardo was late and vlearly got up on the wrongvdide of the bed that morning. He got on me for not making the appt. for the other procedure. He acted like I just never bothered to make it. The rest of the staff was very quiet after that. A lot of tension in the room. When I woke up, the migraine was even worse. The staff where the scope was done was very nice, but Dr Fajardo's attitude that day wss awful.

December 3rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor
My visit/procedure was excellent with Dr. Fajardo. He asked if I had questions before the procedure, answered each one, calmed my nerves just before the procedure & spoke to me & my husband after the procedure answering all our questions. He is not a sugar coat it kinda doctor but one that is straightforward and to the point but he entered & left the room with a warm smile & confidence in his ability that I loved.

April 6th, 2015
Wife & I both lost faith in Dr. Fajardo
When we first met Dr. Fajardo we were both impressed with not only his professional demeanor but also seem to have a great personality. As time progressed he seemed to be less interested in what we had to say and started having a very short temper. I had a complaint about an anesthesiologist and he did not want to hear about it. He only did procedures in one location and made it clear it was not his concern or responsibility. I escalated my concern to the outpatient facility who didn't want to hear about it or take responsibility. I escalated my concern to the company that does the contracting for the anesthesiologist who also didn't want to hear about it but documented my complaint. Afterwards it was obvious that Dr. Fajardo no longer wanted my business. My wife continued to have faith in him and scheduled her next procedure. All went well until after the procedure and I was setting in the recovery room with her. Dr. Fajardo walked into the room with a big smile on his face. One look at me and the smile went away and he left the room without saying a word. The nurse came into the room and said the Dr. was called away unexpectedly and we would get her results in the mail. My wife looked at me and said obviously now I'm going to have to get another doctor.

December 15th, 2014
Dr Fajardo is absolutely excellent

April 1st, 2014
Son of Patient
My mother's experience with Dr. Fajardo and his particularly his office staff has been dismal. She had seen the doctor months ago for a procedure. The doctor seemed disinterested in what she was trying to tell him. After effects of the procedure left her in much worse condition than prior to the treatment, which we questioned in the first place. He was totally uninterested with her problem that she was complaining of following the procedure and blew her off. Recently, she had another issue, completely unrelated to the first. We made an appointment. The doctor assumed it was the same problem and pushed her off to a PA. When we advised the staff that this was a different problem, he decided to see her. We had advised the staff to call me multiple time due to her age and memory challenges. They ignored these requests and called her twice to change the dates and times of the appointments. The only way we could learn of the appointment time would be to call to check back with them since mom could not remember anything other than she was called by a doctor and the person talked too fast for her to comprehend what she was saying. In person the staff is actually worse than over the phone. This is easily the least patient friendly staff of any doctor anyone in our family has ever dealt with.

August 6th, 2012
depends on what you need...
I have had two procedures done by Dr Fajardo. The first, about 13 years ago was ordered by my primary physician. When all I needed was to undergo the procedure, Dr Fajardo was fine. This year I was referred to him for diagnosis. He did not seem to consider what I told him and seemed to have decided what was wrong with me before he walked into the room. I underwent a diagnostic procedure (again performed as needed with no issues) that showed that what I told him was correct rather than what he decided previously. All that said -- Dr Fajardo is an OK doctor -- not great. His office staff and procedures, however, are HORRIBLE! I witnessed extreme rudeness and lack of privacy with another patient in the office. I had a question about a small balance on my account and left messages for 3 months without receiving a call back. I even mailed in the question -- still with no response. Now, 5 months after my procedure someone called and then sent me the records I needed. I paid the bill the day I received the info but am still receiving calls to collect.