Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
The worst ever! show details The worst ever!
by Anonymous on Jun 29th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

The worst experience ever. I was treated unbelievably bad by the front office staff. I have never seen such poor professionalism before. Such a sha ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
The worst experience ever. show details The worst experience ever.
by B. Phillips on Jun 28th, 2010

As mentioned by another, I was treated unbelievably rude by the front office staff. I left and will never go back. It is unfortunate as I never actually saw the doctor.

Aug 24th, 2009

Dr. Halhen came to the emergency room at 2:00 am.for my mother when she fell and broke her leg in 2 places. He was able to resolve the problem without surgery. He said it would heal in about 12 weeks and it did. Now she can get around just as she did before the fall.The waiting in his waiting room is worth it.

Mar 12th, 2009

I called his office for an appointment and refuse to go see him based on his receptionist (or whomever answered the phone) alone. She was short, rude and condescendingly referred to me as honey when I asked her a question. Extremely unprofessional. I strong believe that your support staff is a reflection on how you will be treated by the doctor. If you let the staff treat people that way, then it says to me that you are not too concerned about the overall treatment of patients.