A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osvaldo Hans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osvaldo Hans is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hans
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hans graduated from Universidad De Cordoba.
Dr. Hans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osvaldo Hans MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Osvaldo Hans practice?
- Dr. Osvaldo Hans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Osvaldo Hans practices Otolaryngology near Corinth, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Selmer, TN.
See Corinth Otolaryngologists.