A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osvaldo Hans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osvaldo Hans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hans graduated from Universidad De Cordoba.
Dr. Hans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osvaldo Hans MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Osvaldo Hans practice?
- Dr. Osvaldo Hans has 1 office location.
Dr. Osvaldo Hans practices Otolaryngology near Corinth, MS.
See Corinth Otolaryngologists.