A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osvaldo Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osvaldo Hernandez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osvaldo J Hernandez MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Osvaldo J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Osvaldo Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Osvaldo Hernandez practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.