Dr. Osvaldo Mardones MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
Fantastic doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Mardones for almost 20 years. I am never rushed through and I always feel like he truly cares about me. His staff is superb.

May 3rd, 2017
The TOPS in care
We could not receive better care combined with genuine thoughtfulness than we do from Dr. Mardones. We have depended on him for recurring primary care for over 15 years, as well as ancillary care consultations and unequivocally consider him number 1. Would unconditionally recommend him--and we know he has a busy schedule--to any individual seeking the best this area has to offer.

January 16th, 2017
Excellent physician
Dr. Mardones is the finest physician I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. He is thorough, friendly, explains things well and always allows plenty of time for questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Mardones.

December 29th, 2016
A Doctor who puts his patents first!!!
Dr. Mardones will always take time to explain what is going on with your health and make you feel comfortable. He is kind and very interested in you as a person as well as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Mardones and Pinnacle Medical Group.

December 20th, 2016
Terrific physician!
Dr. Mardones is thorough, easygoing, knowledgeable and caring. He explains things clearly, never rushes and instills 100% confidence. I'm so happy he was recommended to me by a friend when I moved to Florida a little more than a year ago.

December 6th, 2016
Dr Mardones is such a great doctor. He always pays attention to your needs and will listen to you and take good care of you

November 19th, 2016
Experience at Pinnacle with Dr. Mardones has always been very satisfactory. I would recommend anyone in need of a new Dr. to make an appointment with him!

September 2nd, 2016
He Is TIRED of being a Doctor
I inherited him this year and constant appointment changes because he had a migraine or the flu. The several visits I had were seriously retained to bare reasons I was there and no other issue was addressed - he seriously just wants to get out of there each and every time. Yes, he used to be a good Doctor and he is Doc to many people in town. But he is tired and I am screwed because i need to find a new real doctor.

June 28th, 2016
Caring, competent and thorough
Dr Mardones has been my personal physician for over fifteen years, and i have never had one regret. He has always provided excellent care for me medically, but more importantly, he has always made me feel like my health is very important to him. He has become my friend as well as my physician. I have recommended him to family and friends, and many are now his patients. We all feel that as long as he is in practice, we would never change doctors. Great doctor, great man.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Dr. Mardones, we greatly appreciate your kind comments and great review!!!!

June 15th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Mardones never seems to be in a rush during appointments and always makes you feel like you're getting the time you need to discuss your situation. He is thorough in his examinations and explains things very well. I have always found him to have great respect for his patients and has done an excellent job of working to insure that I remain in the best possible health.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Dr. Mardones, We greatly appreciate your kind review!!!!

April 25th, 2016
Review
I spent 35 years in healthcare and regard Dr. Mardones one of the better internist I have had care. Thorough, intelligent, conservative and very personable.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate the kind comments!!!

April 20th, 2016
My entire family which includes mom, sister, and children have been patients of this group and specifically Dr. Mardones. We have always had the best care I think one can expect. Caring attitudes and knowledge of the situation. I've never had a doctor show more personal concern than Dr. Mardones. A wonderful group of doctors and other professionals.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Dr. Mardones, we really appreciate your kind review!!!