Dr. Osvaldo Morales Del Castillo MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lehigh Acres, FL

2.1

March 19th, 2016
Terrible Staff
This place is absolutely terrible. On most of the appointments with my children I had to wait about 2 hours. The receptionists are VERY RUDE! The place is dirty, it has a lot of dust, dirty walls. If you are worried about your child and need an appointment the same day the staff makes it nearly impossible. One time I even had to tell them I was taking my child to use the restroom and just to catch the doctor in the hallway since my child had blood in her urine. I tried to talk to the manager about my concerns and to my surprise she was also super rude and had no professionalism at all. I decided to switch pediatricians even though I have to drive more than an hour to get to the new one.

March 25th, 2013
Don't go here
This office is dirty and disgusting the office staff are rude. The Dr we saw was rude when I declined one vaccine and said ok to another. I had to wait 45 min for the appt which took all of 2 min they did not check his eyes or hearing only listened to his heart for 2 seconds and that was about it and then it was all about the vaccines. The office is falling apart they have plastic lawn chairs for you to sit in that are filthy. Not going back there.

May 22nd, 2011
Really good Doctors. who understand our culture, and serve and treat all patients with love and respect, regarles of economical status.

March 17th, 2010
awful
It's like visiting a Dr. in a 3rd world country. The staff very unprofessional and the office it self... uhgg dirty and musty and moldy smell. You have to ask for a key to use the restroom. There was no toilet paper or soap in restroom. Paged Dr. on weekend and recieved call from another Dr. in practice w heavy accent that was difficult to understand and extremely rude.