Overall Review

2.8

May 11th, 2016
Improper talk
This guy, Is arrogante, does not Have manners and talk more than have to, give opinion with any concrete substant

October 28th, 2015
The most unprofessional Dr office I have ever been to. Would never schedule to return.

August 12th, 2013
Please read, this can make the difference in your health. Date1 1-I was took directly to a room to take a sperm exam after been weighted, measure, etc. 2-Sperm count was low based on their test. 3-Dr. Padron recognized me and said I had to get surgery because I had varicose. 4-He took me to a financial room to schedule the surgery and pay. That's it. I felt that something was wrong. This place seems to be a money making facility. How a doctor can make such an important decision in people life so easy/light? I talked to my wife and said I have to see another doctor. That's what I did. Date2(2 weeks later) Went to the other doctor. Get very well recognized and did not mention anything about my first visit to Dr. Padron office. I even asked to careful exam my testicles to make sure I did not have any varicose. I just had some little inflammation in the prostate. I got medicated to take some pills for a month. Date3(4weeks later) Prostate inflammation was gone after completing the treatmend. The other doctor said, call me when your wife gets pregnant". Date 4(4 weeks later) My wife got pregnant. She is at week 8 right now. So guys, keep away from Dr. Padron. It is scary . I really wanted to share this unpleasant history with all of you. By the way, Dr. Padron charges around $100 dollar more for his unprofessional service.

July 15th, 2013
du o not spends time with me and appointment impocible

February 28th, 2013
terrible left with nerve entrapment syndrome permanent disability from surgery from this doctor.

August 8th, 2012
When I was 30 I had a vasectomy after my first child. It was not a clip but a removal of 1 cm of vas. When I turned 42 my wife and I decided to have another baby. I went to four other doctors who said they could not do the procedure because of the length time since I had the origional procedure compounded with the gap in the vas. Dr. Padron was recomended to me by another surgeon whom I work with. I went for a consultation and he said he could do it. I am happy to say that I am now 44 and my six month old son "Dominic" is happy and healthy. I will never be able to thank Dr. Padron enough.