Dr. Osvaldo Rodriguez Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Gainesville, FL

2.2

November 14th, 2015
Very poor bedside manner, no sense of promptness. Doesn't appear to care about patient. Husband was in nursing home he oversees, he didn't show up for over a week.

September 26th, 2015
Dr Rodriguez has been my doctor for 10 years. Yes it is usually a wait but worth it. He is not a hand holder. I wanted someone to be agressive with my health. May not always be what I wanna hear but he always listens and has my best interest in mind. If you want someone who will be just as agressive in the hospital he's the one. He took very good care of me during my 5 day stay in ICU. He's an excellent physician in my eyes!!

August 24th, 2015
POOR Rx refill process
Long wait times nearly every time I go for scheduled appt's. Most exceed an hour. Horrible Rx refill time! Multiple messages left for nurse to order regular refills. Have gone several days without meds because orders are not called into Pharmacy.

June 25th, 2015
The wait time is too long. I usually wait over 2-3 hours to see the doctor. I have to wait to see doctor even after I get into the exam room.

August 16th, 2012
Skills and Attitude
After posting on a social network about his arrogant and dismissive manner, I found out that many others had the same experience as well as feeling that he was incompetent. He ignored the symptoms of one woman's mother until she was too weak to treat her cancer. Another woman's abdominal pain was dismissed as viral, then her appendix ruptured and she almost died. My mother loses 30#, walks a mile a day, is eating much better since moving in with me and her cholesterol has dropped to low levels. His response to can we take her off of them is, "She'll have a heart attack." I ignored him and changed drs. 8 months later she is just fine and dandy no thanks to him. I wouldn't let him treat my hamster never mind another human being.

April 6th, 2012
he was doctor on call
did not call me back after waiting almost two hours. asked me what i expected him to do for me as he didn't have my records in front of him. well if he is on call, isn't it his job to look up my history? Dr. Bablis was my primary but he was not on call. i had a terrible night but rode it out. i see my heart doctor on Monday...hopefully he will be more concerned, courteous and helpful. i do know if i had gotten worse the ER would have been the place for me to be (i am logical) however that is over an hour away....and I just got out of the hospital last week.

February 3rd, 2011
I do not recommend this doctor; rude staff and disengaging doctor. Wait time is ridiculous.