Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osvaldo Valenzuela
Dr. Osvaldo Valenzuela, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with another office in Boynton Beach, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Valenzuela is affiliated with Bethesda Heart Hospital, JFK Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Valenzuela has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Osvaldo Valenzuela has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Osvaldo Valenzuela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.