A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oswald Binford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oswald Binford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oswald Binford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Binford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Binford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oswald Shinji Binford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oswald S. Binford practice?
- Dr. Oswald Binford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oswald Binford practices Ophthalmology near Corsicana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mexia, TX.
See Corsicana Ophthalmologists.