A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oswald Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oswald Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oswald Anthony Williams MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oswald A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Oswald Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oswald Williams practices Internal Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists.