Dr. Oswald Williams MD Patient Reviews

February 3rd, 2016
worst doctor ever

November 4th, 2015
Unprofessional, Inept
After waiting for over an hour, and then found out they had 'checked me out' instead, I found Dr. Williams to be unprofessional as well as his office staff. I was there as a New patient, yet he asked very little about my medical conditions, ordered lab tests he didn't discuss with me, and then would only prescribe 1/4 dosage of metformin I was taking for my diabetes that I had taken and tolerated very well for the past 10 years. He is presumptious, cocky, and the "Welcome to Medicare" exam I received consisted merely of listening to my heart & lungs. Nothing more. I have found another doctor and would never go back to him. You shouldn't either.

February 26th, 2015
Dr Williams is a great doctor, I have been going to him for years, he spends time with you and listens. You do have to wait to see him,scheduling can be an issue, had to wait occasionally to be seen.

February 20th, 2015
unprofessional doesn't take time to diagnose whats wrong.Bad attitude problem. would not seek medical advice

September 24th, 2013
Beware
This doctor uses anti-psychotic drugs to sedate elderly patients in nursing homes. His office is in St. Pete, but he goes from county to county to pump out these heavy-duty drugs. This doctor traveled to a Polk County nursing home to prescribe an anti-psychotic drug to treat my parent's "psychosis". My parent ended up in the hospital due to the "treatment". This drug had a black-box warning on it, clearly warning that this drug was not for use on elderly patients. This doctor has no regard for older people.