A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oswaldo Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oswaldo Barbosa is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbosa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barbosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Barbosa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oswaldo R Barbosa MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Oswaldo R. Barbosa practice?
- Dr. Oswaldo Barbosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oswaldo Barbosa practices Urology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Urologists.