A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oswaldo Salgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salgado graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Salgado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center Of New York, North Bergen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oswaldo T Salgado MD is a male Neurologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Oswaldo T. Salgado practice?
- Dr. Oswaldo Salgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Oswaldo Salgado practices Neurology near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Neurologists.