Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval
Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sandoval is affiliated with Westchester General Hospital and Healthsouth Medical Center. Dr. Sandoval has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Rodolfo Molina
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Guillermo Marquez-Valedon
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Hialeah, FL 0.18 mi18
Dr. Omar Suarez
Family Medicine, General Practice
Hialeah, FL 0.20 mi38