A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester General Hospital
- Healthsouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oswaldo Segundo Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oswaldo S. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval has 1 office location.
- Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.