A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester General Hospital
- Healthsouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oswaldo Segundo Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oswaldo S. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval has 1 office location.
- Dr. Oswaldo Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.