A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otakar Krcal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otakar Krcal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otakar Krcal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krcal graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krcal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otakar Krcal MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Otakar Krcal practice?
- Dr. Otakar Krcal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otakar Krcal practices Neurology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Neurologists.