Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Volusia Heart Group
311 N Clyde Morris Blvd
Ste 320
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
386-255-5331
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  forget him  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

Did not take all my symptoms into account, ordered unneeded cardiac tests, prescribed unneeded BP medications, misdiagnosed me. I later went to a PCP who ordered a test that found my real issue was thyroid & there is nothing at all wrong with my heart or BP!!

|  show details
by Scott on Mar 11th, 2013

It was nice to have the doctor take the time to really listen. I got an appointment quickly and the staff was nice. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

|  arrogant, terrible communication skills, cruel in his manner  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

this doctor told my mother she needed to go home and wait to die because she chose not to do the catastrophic interventions he wanted her to do...he said.."you need to call hospice"...she is 89..we were treated viciously by this man when my mother was at her most vulnerable....get a 2nd opinion is my advice...we got totally different treatment from our 2nd cardilogist..an excellent communicator, excellent credentials, kind, highly respected with a patient friendly manner and practice..he carefully reviewed all her records from all sources...collegial in his manner..gives the patient hope..and she was told to follow up with him in 6 months..he said people have choices in their medical care..and that we must always weigh the costs of any treatment vs the benefits..especially when someone is 89 and has co-morbidities...so whoever you doctor is, if you feel badly treated and terrified by their manner and methods, get a 2nd opinion...suicide may not be your only option..and that was the way we felt after we were "treated" by the "first" doctor..high techincal skills without compassion mean little..FIRST DO NO HARM...I think Hippocrates said that...