Dr. Othon Wiltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Othon Wiltz?

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Colonoscopy while he was in Arlington, VA. Prep was excellent, procedure perfect. Results encouraging. Sorry to see him move to FL!!!

He licks a heart

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Thinking he is God, he thinks he knows it all but never listens to patients. Will definitely teach hi students on you. So you are treated like a guiney pig. Run away if you can. Promises more than what he can deliver

Tells it like it and listens well. Great office staff to compliment his skill set. The only Dr. that I would go to in the future for any colorectal issues.

Posted on June 13th, 2013

A lucky day for me when I was referred to Dr. Wiltz

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I have been treated at this office for four years, and my experience with the doctor and all the staff has been positive from the very beginning. They are a real pleasure to deal with. I can't understand those negative comments; all staff have been polite and cheerful all the time, and Dr. Wiltz, as a big part of his being a wonderful physician, is a wizard at keeping up the spirits of the patient. Like all surgeons, he has to deal with emergencies and unexpected patient complications. I don't mind waiting a while when he can't keep to the schedule. He's helping someone else during that time that I wait.

I don't understand how he got rated to the top doctor or surgeon.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

He's good, but be prepared to wait

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Wiltz is very good--he helped me a lot. But I've never _not_ had to wait longer than I thought was reasonable. My recent in-patient procedure was scheduled for 11:20 a.m. (I was told that I would likely be home between 2 and 4 pm), but I didn't see the doctor until close to 3 pm--home closer to 9pm.)

Excellent Dr. To bad he left from PR to USA

Posted on March 17th, 2012

I would recommend this Dr. He is very good at what he does.He saved my husband from dying. First God then him.

Excellent Surgeon but Curt Bedside Manner

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Top SurgeonTypical Surgeon Personality (A one-way conversation and brusque manner)Office Policy regarding Results and Post Op information solely in office. Nothing communicated over phone. A problem if you are busy or travel.

Good surgeon and noticed improvement in office staff attiitude/behavior and less waiting time than previous visits

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Wiltz recently performed a colectomy and thankfully, the biopsy of the removed part was benign. Dr. Wiltz is very professional and cares for his patients. In previous visits I'd had a less than positive experience with some of the office staff, and had a long wait during my visit. I noticed in my most recent visit an improvement in the office staff and less of a waiting period.

Calls me to get in touch with my primary care physician instead of calling him themselves

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I am three days from having surgery. A month ago I went through the various tests for pre-op clearances. I was just called by a staff member of Dr. Wiltz's office who informed me that they had not received anything from my primary care physician and could I call my primary care physician. Excuse me, but why do I have to play go-between when the two doctor's offices are in the same complex and it would take just as much time out of this staff member's time to call my primary care physician and request the results as it would for me to do it. Apparently, Dr. Wiltz should start paying me do to his staff work for him to supplement my regular day job. Surely in the 21st century it would not be too burdensome for one doctor's office staff to contact another doctor's office staff to request a patient's pre-op results - especially three days before that patient's surgery!

Posted on April 21st, 2017