Dr. Otilia Capellan Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Otilia Capellan?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 21st, 2017

impatient and unfriendly

She is impatient and unfriendly. My husband had a seizure last night and was sent to emergency room in the very early morning. She asked me what happened. I answered he had two seizures in a row. She said" hey let me say it. Describe what happened." Actually she did not find out my husband was having a mild one at the moment when she asked him questions. His eyes were wide open, staring at the ceiling for quite several seconds, no any response. When she came back and told me he had seizure caused by Trazodone, I asked her to talk on phone with my sister in law due to the lack of my English terminology. She was very reluctant to do so. They were not busy at that time. I wonder what really caused his seizure. He had his first seizure in Key West. Doctors there suspected it's Sertraline that caused it because he took it two times. They did not say anything about Trazodone he has been taking about 25 years.

May 11th, 2017