Learn more about Dr. Otilio Melero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otilio Melero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melero
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Melero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Melero graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otilio N Melero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otilio N. Melero practice?
- Dr. Otilio Melero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otilio Melero practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.