Learn more about Dr. Otilio Melero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otilio Melero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melero
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Melero graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otilio N Melero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otilio N. Melero practice?
- Dr. Otilio Melero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otilio Melero practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.