A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otilio Melero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otilio Melero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Melero graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Melero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Otilio N. Melero practice?
Dr. Otilio Melero practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.