A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otilio Melero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otilio Melero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melero
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Melero graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otilio N Melero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otilio N. Melero practice?
- Dr. Otilio Melero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otilio Melero practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.