A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otilio Melero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otilio Melero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melero
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Melero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Melero graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otilio N Melero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otilio N. Melero practice?
- Dr. Otilio Melero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otilio Melero practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.