Dr. Otis Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Otis Allen?

June 5th, 2016

Competent but ignores your wishes.

Competent, knowledgeable. Does not abide by patients wishes but rather what he prefers. Refusing to put me at the cup size I requested and said he usually performs a different size simply for what he considers a better look.

February 10th, 2016

Vaginal reconstruction

After giving birth to 6 children needless to say I hated my vagina. My husband claim he was fine with it but I really didn't care what he thought, I o ...

May 28th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Otis Allen

I stumbled across this chance to leave a review while looking up the address to make sure his practiced hadn't moved from holiday dr by the bowling alley. My experience with Dr. ALLEN goes back about 29 years. My experience with him has always been good. I found him to be a very nice down to earth un arogant human being with a good sense of humor who is most importantly excellent at his work. At the time of my previous work he performed he was the only board certified plastic surgeon in Bloomington illinois which made it a no Brainer for me to seek him for the work I needed done 2 different times. I was so glad I used him then and it's also the reason I'm using him today with today being the first time in 20 years or more. My family doctor had made me an appointment with some other Dr. I knew nothing about so I had her cancel that and make my appointment with Dr. Allen intead. I haven't seen him in many years but had gotten to work and know a son of his that is a really nice and great guy. To me that also says alot of good about Dr Allen as a person not to mention more importantly what a great surgeon he is. My issue today is due to some facial surgery I need in which I'm very picky about just like the other 2 times i used him for serious nose surgery, rhinoplasty. I wouldn't ever use anyone else. He is a very honest guy. His wife who also worked in the office at the time was very very down to earth and nice as well.I look forward to seeing him today after all these years even though I have to deal with a surgery. I would recommend him to anyone and i have in the past. I would take my own young children to him if needed.

December 17th, 2014

I always have a pleasant experience when seeing Dr Allen and his staff everyone is helpful and friendly in the office.

March 23rd, 2014

I only trust Dr. Otis Allen

I have been seeing Dr. Otis Allen since I was just 18 years old. He has performed several surgeries on me during the course of over a decade now including breast augmentation, breast lift, rhinoplasty, lip augmentation, Botox, and Juvederm. He explains exactly what a surgery will be like before, during, and after. He is very clear on the expected outcome, and he is the only plastic surgeon around this area that will actually tell a patient "no" when it's in their best interest. He is extremely talented as a surgeon which is why people travel from all over to have him perform their surgeries. Everyone knows that going to Dr. Otis Allen assures amazing results that don't look "fake". Would never go anywhere else.

September 12th, 2012

Would definately recommend Dr Allen

Have always been satisfied with Dr Allen's care and how the staff has treated me. Went there for breast implants and was incredibly pleased with his work. In addition, after almost 10 years, one of them ruptured (manufacturer defect) and was able to get right in. He replaced both of them for good measure and didn't charge me a dime. My only expense was from the anesthesia provider (a private company contracted by doctor). Although he may not seem to have the warmest bedside manner, he is an extremely talented surgeon. His staff has always been very polite and helpful, too.

January 31st, 2012

office is dirtyexam rooms are not cleaned between patients & paper is not used on tablegloves are not used when removing sutures!no patient privacydoctor yelled at his staff in presence of patients

April 6th, 2011

Stay Away!!!

Dr. Otis Allen is absolutely the WORST Dr. I have ever been to! He did not spend more than 5 minutes with me and told me I needed surgery. Thank God I got a second opinion and my issue was taken care of in a Prompt Care office in 10 minutes!! DO NOT GO TO DR OTIS ALLEN!!!

October 8th, 2017