A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otis Brawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otis Brawley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawley graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brawley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otis W Brawley MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Otis W. Brawley practice?
- Dr. Otis Brawley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Otis Brawley practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.