A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otis Brawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brawley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otis Brawley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawley graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brawley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otis W Brawley MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Otis W. Brawley practice?
- Dr. Otis Brawley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Otis Brawley practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.