A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otis Edge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Edge graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Edge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otis H Edge MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Otis H. Edge practice?
- Dr. Otis Edge has 1 office location.
Dr. Otis Edge practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.